Posts Tagged ‘Birthday’
People who wished me happy birthday, on the day… in order.
3. Devastating Dave
4. Ann (my daughter’s mum)
5. Mum (finally….)
9. Mim (eventually)
10. Cain (Cartman, the Avenues — but it doesn’t really count, as I called him to say how much fun I was having working from home listening to his old tunes)
11. Nikos (had a full conversation with him and at the end I said, ‘Aren’t you forgetting something’ — he says, ‘Oh yeah, it’s Friday, isn’t it’ — just to deny me the satisfaction… fucker.)
12. Disco Steve & Lori
13. Steph ‘Le Gourmet’ (Free Coffee!)
14. Frank ‘El Dorado’ (*another* free coffee — woop!)
15. Elly Bobelly!
16. Sofie rings to say that she’s had to cancel on the birthday celebration she was going to instead of mine because she is sick. Forgets to say ‘Happy Birthday’)
17. Andy gives me the birthday heads up from Albury. Yay for Andy!
18. Bookshop Brian — gives me the 1st ‘Transmet’ TPB — first physical present of the day! (my sister and Ray have already come through prior)
19. Emma… she called me Mr. President. Wouldn’t the world be a better place if I was.
This is by no means meant to be a bitchy, nobody loves me post… this just saves me the trouble of making up a Christmas Card list later.